28 July 2010

♥ Happy Birthday My Love

Alhamdulillah.. hari ini genap lah usia hubby saya yang ke 27 tahun


Dear My Love..


It’s your birthday, but I’m the lucky
who got to be with you for another year.

It’s your birthday, and the older you get,
the more wonderful you become.
 
It’s your birthday,
and I’m privileged to share the years with you.

It’s your birthday, and each year
I find the depth of my love for you growing.
 
It’s your birthday, and I look forward with joy
to each day we spend together.

It’s your birthday, and I wonder how I got along
for all the birthdays I didn’t know you.
 
It’s your birthday, and it’s amazing
how easy and enjoyable it is to be with you each day.

It’s your birthday, and no matter what fate has in store for us,
I know it will be a pleasure to spend life with you.
 
It’s your birthday, but I got the gift--
You in my life for another year.
 
 By Karl Fuchs
 

No comments: